Are you a non-US Resident? Do you want to start your Company in US?

Get your own US Company from ANYWHERE in the word even if you are NOT a US Citizen.

Are you business owner and want setup your company in USA? If you have found the right opportunity to do your setup business in USA, but don’t know how to get started with incorporating your company in USA, you are at the right place…

We will setup your company in USA as easy and simple as possible without any complicated paperwork or hidden costs. You can make your business official and legal as well as protect your personal assets by limiting your liabilities when incorporating a company.

Let’s get started with the step-by-step
process towards achieving your dream of
Register a company in USA.

Choosing the Company Structure

LLC or C-Corporation, deciding which business type is right for you.

Where to form your Company

Choose the state where you want to set up your company. Delaware, Wyoming, Neveda, Florida and Texas are considered among the top tax friendly states for setting up a business.

Deciding a NAME for your company

Deciding a Name by which your company would be known and registered as a business. To see if your company name is available use our FREE Business Name Search option

Registered Agent*

Most States require every company to have a Registered Agent who is located where the Company is formed. We will help you choose an agent based on the state that you choose.

Company Registration

Register your company as a LLC or C-Corporation in the state of your choice and get your Certificate of Incorporation.

Getting EIN Tax ID

EIN is a Tax ID number issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to identify a business. EIN is required for a variety of things.

Getting ITIN Tax ID

The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by IRS for the owners of company to comply with U.S. tax laws if you are a non-US citizen.

Opening a Bank Account

Can't visit US? We will help open your bank account.

Operating Agreement / By-Laws

Standard Operating Agreement / By-laws that describe the operating rules of your business.

Additional Services Offered

Physical Address in USA

Get a Physical Address in USA for US mailing services

Bookkeeping & Accounting

Outsource your bookkeeping & accounting so that you get more time to focus on your core business.

Payroll Services

Payroll solutions that meet your business needs.

Tax Filing

Our team closely monitors all state tax law changes so we can help our clients with their tax compliance burden as well as Tax filing.

Annual Report Filing

Filing of Quarterly and Annual Reports as per statutory requirements.

Tax Consulting

Avail tax planning advice to understand the complicated tax environment as well as look into tax saving opportunities.

Part Time CFO

Appoint a Part Time CFO to take care of the financial needs of your company.

Permits and Licenses

We can apply for Sales Tax ID and other Local Permits.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Scroll to Top